“The devil is in the details” – Author Unknown
Chris is a licensed architect with over 25 years of experience. He has worked in Louisiana for his entire career; however, his project history includes projects located throughout the southern US States and the Caribbean basin. He joined Chasm Architecture in June 2019, working in the Baton Rouge office.
Chris has a broad base of knowledge of all aspects of the profession of architecture. His experience has been gained by working on a variety of project types, sizes and delivery methods. His project history includes multi-family residential and commercial work including hospitality, educational, municipal, office, retail, medical/medical support, historic restoration and religious complexes.
Registered Architect: Louisiana
Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Bachelor of Architecture, Louisiana Tech University
Selected Project Experience:
- West Memphis Municipal Buildings | West Memphis, Arkansas
- Fire Station No. 10 | Metairie, LA
- First Parish Court Additions/Renovations | Metairie, LA
- LDS Meeting House |Luling, LA
- Lewis Elementary School Renovations | New Orleans, LA
- Marriott Vacation Club, Crystal Shores | Marco Island, FL.
- Ritz-Carlton Club, Cabrita Point Estates | St. Thomas, USVI
- Louisiana Realtors Association (Historic Renovation & Addition) | Baton Rouge, LA
- First Presbyterian Church Sanctuary Renovations | Baton Rouge, LA
- Light House Coffee (Retail Tenant Build Out) | Baton Rouge, LA
- New Orleans Riverside Hilton (Multiple Interior Renovations) | New Orleans, LA
- Elk Place Apartments Conversion/Renovation | New Orleans, LA
- Le Cirque Hotel Renovations | New Orleans, LA
- Jefferson Baptist Church Sanctuary Renovations | Baton Rouge, LA
- Grace Life Fellowship | Baton Rouge, LA