“I am I firm believer in praxis, and I don’t have much time for the idea of the loner of genius who does everything all by himself. You need other people as well, at every level. – Alvaro Siza.”
Giselle has a penchant for accuracy and detail in her work and understands the positive effect that quality design and documentation can bring to the architectural process and lead to an enhanced user and client experience.
Giselle is originally from New Orleans, where she graduated from Loyola University New Orleans with a Bachelor’s in Liberal Studies with an emphasis in psychology. While growing up and living in New Orleans she gained an appreciation for the multicultural expression of the city’s architecture, which inspired her to return to school to study architecture. In 2006 she completed a Master of Architecture from Louisiana State University.
Giselle has 13 years of architectural experience in numerous project types including educational, commercial, healthcare, institutional and master planning projects. She uses her in-depth knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and analytical skills in the documentation process to create thorough construction documents.
Associate Member, American Institute of Architects (Assoc. AIA)
Bachelor of Liberal Studies, Loyola University New Orleans
Master of Architecture, Louisiana State University
Selected Project Experience:
- City of Denham Springs Animal Shelter | Denham Springs, LA
- BCBS New Operations Center| Baton Rouge, LA
- New Starmount Office Building | Baton Rouge, LA
- John the Evangelist Catholic Church Activity Center | Prairieville, LA
- John the Evangelist Catholic Church Community Outreach Building | Prairieville, LA
- Park Forest Elementary School Flood Renovations | East Baton Rouge School System
- LSU PMAC Women’s Basketball Locker Room Renovation | Louisiana State University