“Getting the assist is just as important as scoring the last shot”
Jon-Michael is our Revit aficionado. He loves doing 3D renderings and stays up with the latest technology and skills for blending art, architecture, and graphics.
Jon-Michael Willingham joined Chasm in May 2015. Prior to moving to Atlanta, Jon-Michael worked for Moody Nolan Inc, in Nashville, Tennessee (Go Titans) where he gained valuable experience on various project types. He was a project coordinator for several projects, including the downtown Nashville Iconic Music City Convention Center, prestigious Meharry Medical College’s Turner Family Center, and McKinney Texas’ Aquatic and Fitness Center. He now works on various project types ranging from the Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, and AIA Competitions.
Associate Member, American Institute of Architects (Assoc. AIA)
National Organization of Minority Architects, (NOMA)
Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee Knoxville
Selected Project Experience:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Landside Modernization | Atlanta, GA
- Corey L. Moore Sports Complex | Clarksdale, MS
- State Farm Arena – Harrah’s Cherokee Casinos Club | Hawks Corporate Office and Meeting Space
- Jefferson County Development – U.S. Brown Coroner’s Office | Jefferson County, AR
- The Louix at Shelby Farms | Memphis, TN
- Vanderbilt Recreational and Wellness Center Renovation | Nashville, TN
- Meharry Medical College – Turner Family Center | Nashville, TN
- Music City Convention Center | Nashville, TN