I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” – Maya Angelou
Kimberly is constantly evaluating the lives of all, in her journey to find purpose in design. She seeks to discover design in the beauty of all things and help others to find the beauty in the things that surround them.
Kimberly’s managerial skills and attention to detail are anchored in her 20 years of military experience. She has practiced Interior Design for 7 years, which includes preparing and developing drawings, models, images, and materials related to design. Her projects included Aviation, Corporate, Industrial, and Health Care which provided a diverse and unique perspective on all phases of design. She has worked closely with project team members and clients to enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior space while considering how different colors, textures, furniture, and lighting, work together to meet occupants and guest’s needs. Her expertise in computer applications has heightened her ability to execute the design of small to large-scale projects through problem solving and coordination with both owners and consultants throughout all project phases.
Member, International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design, Art Institute of Atlanta, GA
Associate of Science in General Studies, Troy University, Troy, AL
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport-Airside Modernization Project | Atlanta, GA
- Brookfield Properties Warehouse Offices | Texas
- Clearway Pain Solutions Institute | Florida
- CORE5 Warehouse Offices | Florida, Ohio & Texas
- Home Depot Warehouse Offices | Georgia & Florida
- IDI Logistics Warehouse Offices | Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio & Texas
- Novelis Corporate Office Renovation | Atlanta, GA
- Pillpack by Amazon Pharmacy Offices | Florida, Kentucky, Texas, New Jersey
- SP Richards Office | Lithia Springs, GA