As Firm Director for Chasm Louisiana, Matt’s responsibilities include managing and directing the production staff of the firm, as well as marketing, design, consultant management, client management, project coordination, and contract administration.
Matt was directly hired by Chasm Architecture to open the Louisiana office in 2009. He is a registered architect in Louisiana and has extensive experience in the Educational Practice Area. He also has experience in aviation, municipal projects, corporate workplace, retail, medical, student and multi-family housing, and master planning.
Registered Architect: Louisiana
Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Bachelor of Architecture, Louisiana State University
Selected Project Experience:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport | Atlanta, GA
- Baton Rouge Magnet High School Addition and Renovation | Baton Rouge, LA
- Lawrence D. Crocker Elementary School | New Orleans, LA
- McDonogh 42 Elementary Addition and Renovation | New Orleans, LA
- SUNO Arts and Humanities Building | New Orleans, LA
- Labelle Aire Elementary Classroom Addition and Renovations | Baton Rouge, LA
- SUNO Business Incubator | New Orleans, LA